Monday, March 13, 2006

20/20 Perfect Vision

This time is not about polishing the toilet bowl lid. I found out my spectacles lens suffer from some sort of overspray. The contaminants seem to be harden and can be felt when I run my fingernail across the lens surface. Applying M6000 doesn't seem to work and those spots are still there. So, the next best thing to use is clay bar. It seems to work so perfectly and those overspray spots are gone! Do you see how automotive detailing is applied in other daily life matters? ;-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zey,

How do I contact you via email? I am an all Meguiar's product customer. Would like to ask you about the DA price and availability.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Zey said...

Hi Anonymous, you can reach me at zeytee@gmail.com . We'll talk more about it there...thanks again.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there zey,

Where could I get the even coat applicator replaced, mine is one of those mention on the meguiar'sonline where the seam are giving way.

cheers...

11:43 AM  
Blogger Zey said...

Hi kitkhoo, where did you get your Evencoat Applicator? If it's in Malaysia, please contact Hypercoat Enterprise (03-80244594). Hope this helps...

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home