Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Good Bye Getz

After posessing her for exactly 26 months (7th January 2004 - 7th March 2006), today is the day I leave her. All of a sudden I feel sad and down...because this Getz had given me so much of memories and also provided me a very steep learning curve in detailing. Without her, I wouldn't have picked up machine polishing and I wouldn't have known how hard to achieve a truly swirl-free finish on a solid black paintwork. Eventhough at times I faced difficulties, but it's all worth the trouble for gaining such experience. Many thanks to Hypercoat employees who are always willing to share technical knowledge with me. Now...I'm wondering how's she doing...it's cold and wet out there...and she's always pampered with covered parking...weekly wash...monthly waxing...quarterly polishing...Wishing all the best to her and her new owner. =)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss her alot too...

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muahahaha I have already torture the getZy! Behold Of my evil-ness muahahaha!

Actualy Condition:
Oh man it took me 2 hours to fully clean it up. My frens are thinking i am nutZ.


To the previous owner of my GetZ:
Hey no worries man the most is i leave it under the rain for like arr 2 weeks.
kekekeke No lerr i keep it very clean.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Zey said...

Hey you! You better take care of her well as many people are aware of that Getz! Furthermore it carries the striking Meguiar's sticker...Cleaning the car for 2 hours is normal. My record was 13 hours of complete detailing. =) Take care of her like how you take care of yourself. =P

10:51 AM  
Anonymous car cleaning said...

Not bad little cars these - I've cleaned many of them...

12:01 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

longchamp pas cher, converse pas cher, coach purses, nike blazer, oakley pas cher, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, hollister, new balance pas cher, ray ban uk, hogan, north face, true religion jeans, ralph lauren pas cher, sac guess, mulberry, nike free run uk, ralph lauren uk, nike air max, michael kors, kate spade handbags, nike free, lululemon, air max, ray ban pas cher, nike roshe run, hermes, true religion outlet, louboutin pas cher, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, michael kors, tn pas cher, vans pas cher, replica handbags, vanessa bruno, air jordan pas cher, timberland, north face, nike roshe, coach outlet, hollister pas cher, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, air force, nike air max, coach outlet, burberry, sac longchamp

11:14 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler, moncler, lancel, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, nike air max, converse, converse outlet, ugg pas cher, karen millen, links of london, hollister, ugg boots uk, swarovski, moncler, moncler, vans, montre pas cher, ray ban, canada goose, coach outlet, canada goose, replica watches, thomas sabo, moncler, gucci, sac louis vuitton pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler outlet, doke gabbana outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, pandora charms, toms shoes, supra shoes, pandora jewelry, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, canada goose, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, hollister, barbour, canada goose, doudoune canada goose, swarovski crystal, bottes ugg

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home