Monday, May 19, 2008

Where is Zey?

Hey people, I might seem to have disappeared lately. Don't worry, I'm still here. :) Been very busy with my job and also studies. There's one upcoming exam this week and I had been spending all my personal time to study. No photography, no detailing, just studies. One thing I can't deny is that, to be able to achieve and master in something, being consistent is very important. If you want your car to shine in long term, consistent washing is required; If you want to get good grades in your studies, consistent revision is required; If you want to snap good photos, consistent practice is required. If you think that spending just a little bit of time daily on something is not going to help, you might be wrong. Over the long term, it's going to give you the desired effect. Alright, I'm not being consistent with detailing and photography at the moment, but will be back after my certifications. Enjoy the dry days for the time being before rainy season strikes back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home