Sunday, April 13, 2008

Fujifilm F11: Samples

This camera is so light and small that I don't feel there's a burden carrying around. Auto focusing is quite fast and accurate. Unlike DSLRs, compact cameras will not suffer from front/backfocusing issue. If there's any focusing error found, most of the time it's due to human error. Talk about DSLR AF issue, I got my Canon EOS5D calibrated a few months ago. When shooting with aperture larger than F/2.8, it is exhibiting backfocusing error. On the other hand, my EF50mm F/1.4 USM suffered from frontfocusing error! This is annoying enough but once sent in to Canon for calibration, it works perfectly fine again.

Back to the topic...Here are two samples taken over this weekend. The first one is my gf's F11 and the second is my car.

81mm, F/4.3, 1/100s, ISO80

36mm, F/2.8, 1/80s, ISO200

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home