Monday, April 14, 2008

Another Weekly Wash

I put on the 2nd layer of Meguiar's M16 Professional Paste Wax on my ride last week. After a week of rain, the water still beads nicely. In terms of water beading durability, it wins NXT Tech Wax hands down. Not quite sure about NXT Tech Wax 2.0 which I'm still waiting for the stock to arrive Meguiar's Malaysia. I stopped using Soft99 Fusso Coat because it sticks dirt easily especially on horizontal panels.

Check out the water beads on the paintwork after hosing down the car. To minimize DOF, I switched on the macro mode on the Fujifilm F11, positioned the camera almost as near to its minimal focusing distance (6cm) and took this photo. The water beads as if the paint was just waxed.

Fujifilm F11, 35mm, F/2.8, 1/160s, ISO80

I simply love the image quality of the F11. Bokeh is considered excellent in its own class. And most of the time, the sharpness wins some DSLR kit lens! Another two closeup shots after the car wash.

Fujifilm F11, 35mm, F/2.8, 1/60s, ISO100

Fujifilm F11, 35mm, F/2.8, 1/80s, ISO100

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home