Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Unlucky Bump

My work started late in the evening yesterday. I drove the Iswara and while waiting at the traffic light in front of Universiti Malaya (UM), my Iswara was hit from the back. I came down immediately to take a photo of the car number plate (WCT 9889) and spoke to the driver - a young lady driver. She drives a 1992 Honda Accord SM4, quite bad in condition with scratches and dents everywhere. The refinished paint has almost no gloss.

She told me that she's a UM student and has no money to pay me. The light bump causes scuff marks on my flawless rear bumper. I spoke to her father on the phone and guess what? Her dad says accident is due to both parties' fault. I felt quite angry as it wasn't my fault at all. I'm not the one who should bear the responsibility for such mistake. In my opinion, it's not worth wasting my energy to speak to such people. He slashed the price I quoted and I got the money and left to work...

Will work on this defect by first claying to remove paint transfer and polishing with Scratch-X. Stay tuned for the "before" and "after" photos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malaysia really full of retards.
If next time some one hit his car from the back see he will think his fault or not...

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home