Monday, January 22, 2007

Fusso Fever

It's exactly a month I hadn't been washing my Vios. After the Iswara's accident, my car was used more frequent. This also means that my car was subjected to the recent crazy weather. What had I done to my car during the last wash? Just a simple wash, M6000 tar removing and Fusso coating on the left doors.

Again I'm convinced that Fusso Coat works perfectly under long harsh driving condition. Road tar and dirt rarely stick onto the left doors and my aged Ultimate Wipe microfiber cloth glides smoothly across the paintwork. It's just as if I just sealed the car!

I call this Fusso Fever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hhmmm, interesting test. A viable replacement for NXT is it? But I doubt it'll beat M21 loh.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home