Sunday, April 02, 2006

Reflection on Silver

Hi friends, I'm sorry that recently I was too tied down with work and life, haven't got much time for detailing and my new baby. I managed to capture some reflection shots on my M21-treated silver baby. Silver paintwork could produce nice reflection with proper surface prep work and good LSP (Last Step Product) combination such as the M21. By the way, for you guys who are really keen on M21, please note that the 32oz. version is coming out soon. Stay tuned and hold your purchase on other sealants before you get to buy it from our local Meguiar's distributor (Hypercoat Enterprise) soon.

Doors

Bonnet

Roof

Trunk

It shall receive 2nd layer of M21 after the next wash. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost give up the M21 if I've to purchase the oversize bootle, most likely it expired before I use up 1/2 of it. Great news.

Btw, your silver car look flawless.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Zey said...

Hi anonymous, thanks for your compliments. You can always hunt for some detailing friends to share the M21 with you. I myself don't use 64oz as well, it's insane unless I open a detailing shop. LOL.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you know why there are always a layer of watery solvent on top of my M21? how to get rid of it? is that from a bad batch?

btw nice shine on silver

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home