Friday, December 02, 2005

Disastrous

It's my first time not washing my car for 2 weeks. Parked under the shade and it did not get wet and it sounds safe for the paintwork. However, to my surprise, I found massive paint damage all over my car upon my return from East Malaysia - billions of pimples.


What could have caused that? The car was untouched for 2 weeks. The only possibility is the local town council performed ULV mosquito fogging exercise. The chemical (Malathion) must have landed on the paint finish and caused this sort of damage. It wouldn't be that bad if it was washed immediately. Really pissed off with such situation.

Next action plan is to get M85 Diamond Cut Compound and wool cutting pad. Every inch of the paint needs to be carefully buffed out to remove these ugly pimples. Moral of story is, no matter what wax or sealant you use, it's useless if you don't wash your car frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home