Sunday, April 09, 2006

Claber

For the past 6 years I've been using a 10m Bosch garden hose for my car washing (and plant watering). It did the job very well and until today the condition is still superb, besides being abit dirty. I've never experienced water interruption due to the stiff reinforced design. However recently I've brought this hose to the back of the garden so this time I got myself a 15m Claber (Top Black series) garden hose as replacement. It did a great job plus it has anti-UV material to withstand weathering. The price is RM88.90, available in 15m and 30m length at ACE Hardware. Good tools make detailing a fun experience!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, i guess...
1.It is longer(15m compare to 10m), can reach any part easily.
2.Anti-UV material protect the hose and make it last longer, becoz the hose always left under hot sun in the garden.
3.black color definately looks cool and nicer compare to the old one.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home