Saturday, December 27, 2008

Singapore: Here I Come!

This year I'll be counting down for 2009 at Singapore. I'd made 6 trips to Singapore this year and this will be my 7th trip. Previous trips were just day trips, done over the weekend, alone (yes, pathetic), while I was working in JB for a project. Singapore is considered extremely small compared to Malaysia, but I find that I like that place very much. Every corner of the country is safe, clean and organized. Public infrastructure is first class, and I can get most of the things there, especially photography stuffs.

For the upcoming trip, I've decided to put in some extra effort of carrying my tripod there. Besides that, I will be bringing my EOS5D, EF24-105mm F/4L IS USM and EF70-200mm F/4L IS USM, packed inside a Lowepro Flipside 400AW. Hopefully it's a fruitful trip for me.

Here is the shot I took in February, handheld and thanks to IS.

24mm, F/4, 1/15s, ISO1600

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Chiat Hau said...

Yeah... :) It will be another fruitful trip. :)

Just remember to take more photos. and remember to bring back the "classified" Loupoh ya... :D

Have a safe trip!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home