Friday, October 17, 2008

Kin Sun & Jane's Wedding

Last weekend I shot Kin Sun & Jane's wedding for the entire day. The morning session took place at Jane's house and the Methodist Church. Church wedding is always more organized and in slower pace, allowing me to have time to move around for various framing angles. Though the light level was very low, but thanks to IS (Image Stabilizer) and low sensor noise on my EOS5D (EOS5D MkII will do even better job). The dinner was held at Tropicana Clubhouse's Tai Thong Restaurant with extremely low light level. The only way for me to light up the moderately high hall was by flash. Here are some shots for sharing, more shots can be found here.









Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger fox said...

wow, great soft-key image, nice control of DOF as well.
great job!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Zey said...

Thanks fox! Really love the not-so-expensive-50/1.4. :)

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photos mate! Although I think it's time u updated ur avatar *LOL*

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks dude! Oopss...I'm afraid I don't really have a proper avatar for a change...Haha!

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home