Thursday, August 21, 2008

Meguiar's International Calendar Submission (Updated)

Three months ago, I took 3 shot of photos with Meguiar's end users posing with their cars. These photos are submitted to the 2009 Meguiar's International Calendar set for selection. I'm very impressed with the work from France, Holland, Germany and UK. Their photos do have good composition and lighting. This triggers me to get the 3rd flash...

Update (23/8/2008): Hypercoat just informed me that one of the photos (Toyota Wish) was selected to be part of the official 2009 Meguiar's International Calendar! This really excites me as it's the first time my work get published internationally.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats zey! :)

8:59 AM  
Blogger louiskart said...

I always use meguiar wax on my car good thing with it it doenst fade my cars paint good thing that this blog has some announcement about it.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home