Sunday, January 06, 2008

A Long Sunday

Set my alarm clock to ring at 5am on a quiet Sunday morning. I'm not an early person but due to work, I have to reach my client site at Putrajaya, 8am. To take advantage of this trip, my colleague and I met up at Hassan Cafe (Cyberjaya) at 6:15am for breakfast. With the new KL-Putrajaya highway, I reached Cyberjaya within 30 minutes with a sleepy head. After the breakfast, we rushed to the Lake Club at Putrajaya to catch the sunrise. The air was certainly refreshing and it's the best time for a morning walk. Captured a few shots before I rushed to the client site. It's a long and fruitful day as I managed to take photos and migrate client's network successfully.

Right before the sunrise.

Right after the sunrise.

Misty feeling. Distance building is the Istana.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow love the shots!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Zey said...

Thanks YP! How're you lately? PMA is around the corner!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job, dude!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home