Thursday, January 03, 2008

My Car Wash Statistic of 2007

After each detailing session, I have the habit of recording what and when I've done on Excel spreadsheet. It's just for keeping track so that it's easier for me to plan ahead. 2007 is over, and here is my car washing record:

Accord - 12 times
Vios - 14 times
Myvi - 19 times
Iswara - 10 times

Total number of washings - 55 times
Total number of cars - 4
Total number of weeks - 52

Number of washings per week (for 4 cars) - 1.057 times/week
Number of washings per week (for 1 car) - 0.264 times/week

Number of weeks per wash (for 4 cars) - 0.946 week/wash
Number of weeks per wash (for 1 car) - 3.78 week/wash

On average, each car is washed almost ONCE A MONTH! What a busy year...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

hahaha, that's cool man!
I wanted to record also, but keep forgetting after wash.

washed once a month yet, got no washing swirls, amazing :)

3:58 PM  
Blogger Zey said...

Haha! Maybe because it's washed once a month, that explains why less washing swirls. :D

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home