Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pavilion

It wasn't a good Sunday to receive call from my colleague and had to go back to client site to finish up some last minute job. Since the place is located at KL Sentral, so I decided to travel light with my company laptop and my personal Canon A710IS. It was a quick job and finished within 2 hours, so I called up my friend to visit the new shopping center - Pavilion - around Bukit Bintang area. The environment gives me the luxury feeling of Siam Paragon in Bangkok. They held the fashion show in the evening and it's my first time capturing it with a compact cam, and it's challenging.







Right opposite Pavilion is the LV shop.

More photos can be found HERE.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great. more congestion in Jalan Bukit Bintang. lol

2:25 PM  
Blogger Zey said...

LOL! Pavilion's parking fee is very expensive. Hopefully more people are discouraged to drive there. There's a Canon concept store in it, I think belongs to Bintang Maju. You can try out the EOS40D there. ;)

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 40D is looking increasingly attractive. the best part of owning one now is the bragging rights

8:47 PM  
Blogger Zey said...

It's definitely an attractive cameara! Can't imagine if "5DMk2" is based on 40D with fullframe sensor. ;)

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can imagine lots of 5Ds will be on sale in the forums. veteran photographers would probably sell off their 5Ds within days

11:09 PM  
Blogger Zey said...

That's a good sign I suppose! ;)

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home