Friday, August 24, 2007

UQD: Extra Observation

The Myvi was exposed to rain almost everyday ever since the last wash on 5th August. The incredible water beading on the paintwork had made me worried that the paintwork might be stained with water marks (heavy dirt film), which was the result of what Fusso Coat gave me.

I wouldn't say my judgement is 100% correct, but I did not find the existance of water marks after giving it a quick wash. The water was still beading very nicely after rinsing the shampoo away.

On the other hand, I can't claim that UQD will protect the paintwork as I need a lab to prove the result. All I know is it makes washing easier and it effectively prevents dirt from sticking onto the paintwork. More beneficial to the door panels.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home