Monday, August 06, 2007

UQD: Application


Before sending the Myvi to Perodua for the 5th time to troubleshoot the engine oil leakage issue, I gave it a quick wash. After that, I pulled out my new bottle of Ultimate Quick Detailer (UQD) for application. I timed myself and the result was 7 minutes 50 seconds to complete the whole of Myvi. So I believe doing a larger car within 10 minutes should be possible, as claimed on the bottle.

Basically it involves just two steps: mist and wipe. Make sure you do it section by section. I can't comment on the durability yet as the Myvi will be left in the workshop for many days. It's because of that, Perodua loaned me a silver Myvi for the time being.

Once the Myvi is back, I'll feedback to you all about the beading issue. But don't expect miracle result as this is a mist & wipe product. But for the least amount of effort for such result, I think it's definitely worth. Do it weekly right after your car wash, it shall do good for most busy people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home