Monday, July 30, 2007

Wet Shine Detailing

A friend of mine, Kenneth aka fishbonezken (Wet Shine Detailing) detailed a maroon Proton Wira Aeroback SE during this weekend. Joe aka slk and I dropped by his house in the evening to check out his work and took a few shots. The photo shooting was quite a fun session, though it took quite some time to setup the lighting plus got bitten by mosquitos a few times.

If you need detailing service, you can check it out from Wet Shine Detailing and give Kenneth a call.

Gallery: http://www.pbase.com/zey/wetshine





I got shot when I was shooting! Thanks Joe for the photo!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool. natural lighting? crocs? haha

1:30 PM  
Blogger Zey said...

Hey! I shot all with 2 units of 580EX. Yeah, I was on Crocs. lol!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home