Friday, July 14, 2006

Detailer Brand

My Gold Class Shampoo & Conditioner (1 gallon) is almost finishing so this time I've chosen the Shampoo Plus (1 gallon) from the Detailer Brand of Meguiar's. The dilution ratio is the same as Gold Class and NXT Shampoo, 1oz per 1 gallon of water. According to the label, it contains conditioning agents to boost gloss and the rich lubricating formula will reduce scratches while washing. I will write a review on this product after I start to use it.



Another cool product for quick detailing which I got recently is the Last Touch. It performs just like the Final Inspection for removing loose contaminants. If you think Final Inspection is too expensive to be used for claying, try this. It can be diluted at a ratio of 1:1 for lubrication. Also, I yet to finish up my bottle of Final Inspection before I can start using this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zey said...

Hey brother! Would you mind to drop me a mail at askzey@gmail.com? Thanks!

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home