Friday, June 30, 2006

Busy Life

A big apology to everyone...you guys must be thinking where on earth I've been hiding lately. After the KLIMS event, I've been very busy with my work. Also, I spent a few days away to Bangkok and was back yesterday. It was really a great holiday trip to release my pressure. From this trip, I found out that majority of the Bangkok drivers do not detail their cars and there are not many detailing centers like what we have here in Malaysia. Coincidently, I passed by WAC Meguiar's Detailing Center (the new outlet branch) while I was on my way to a tourist spot. What a great detailing center!

All 3 cars at home aren't washed for many days. Recently I suffer from cat attacks and both the Vios and Accord were attacked about 2-3 times per week. The paintwork suffers from paw scratches. The old bottle of cat repellent spray is no longer effective. So just now I headed to a pet shop to get a new bottle of cat repellent spray with stronger dossage. Hopefully it works. Keeping a car in flawless condition under this situation is almost mission impossible. Face the fact...

Last but not least, I'm sorry if I delay your email replies. Thanks for your patience - as a detailing enthusiast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home