Thursday, July 13, 2006

Long Live The King!

I know this post has got nothing to do with detailing, but at least this new baby (Canon SpeedLite 580EX Flash Gun) aids me in taking detailing photos =D. During my recent trip to Bangkok, the Thais were celebrating King Bhumibol Adulyadej's 60th anniversary on the throne. At the top of this flash gun is the Sto-Fen OmniBounce and I placed the yellow rubber wrist band around it. On this wrist band, it's written "Long Live The King" both in English and Thai language. Thais are very patriotic and I could see almost everyone is wearing this wrist band. It can be obtained at any 7-Eleven store in Bangkok city at 100 Baht.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Bangkok Hotels, Thailand said...

I will plan my next trip on Phuket. My destination is the beach. I knew that beaches in Phuket is very beautiful during Nov till March. If i go there, i will share my traveling picture and blog as well. I like your story so much....

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home