Sunday, July 08, 2007

Mini Studio

I thought this is the only weekend which I'm free from work as there're no events from Meguiar's. However, I got a call from my buddy on Saturday afternoon requesting a last minute product shooting assignment which is very urgent and important for submission on Monday. So on my Sunday which is today, I spent about 4 hours completing this task. Quite satisfied with the result. Hopefully once it's out in the public, I will only post the result in this blog as I'm not allowed to disclose the photo right now.

p.s. No detailing for today, washed the Iswara 2 days ago and took some pictures. Will upload by tomorrow. ;)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

spot the hidden 580ex ! :D

8:53 PM  
Blogger Zey said...

The other flash hidden in this photo is actually a SpeedLight SB800. :D Might consider to get another 430EX.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home